It happened in November 2018. One day, one of my office colleagues was found hanging at his home. The previous day of that incident, he called every friend of us and spoke for a minute or more. At that time no one thought we were going to see him dead the next day. It was shocking. Friends were angry at him for his stupid decision. He was only 27 when he had his last breath. 

It is difficult to see his mother even today. Making decisions in a moment makes others miserable, even for years.

This has come into mind when I heard about Sushant Singh's incident today. 

Sushant Singh Rajput 

Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput 


He had been always the one who created his own path in B'Town. I remember seeing him in many advertisements some years ago. I felt that in some ways he looks like Shahid Kapoor. Sushant's first film 'Kai Po Che' was well received. It's based upon the story of 'The 3 Mistakes in My Life', written by Chetan Bhagat. Many of my friends suggested me to watch this film. But I couldn't. 

After some days when I was reading the newspaper, there was an article, 'Budding actor Sushant replaces Shahid Kapoor'. I told myself, 'My guess was right. They both have some similarities'. The lead role of one movie was given to Shahid Kapoor since he denied it went to Sushant. That movie's name is 'Shuddh Desi Romance'. The impetus for me to watch this actor's movie is even greater. 

Besides, I liked two of the songs from the 'Shuddh Desi Romance' movie. But, I don't know why I couldn't see any of the movies starring this actor. 

It was then the South Indian people got a boon, MS Dhoni's biopic film in 2016. Sushant starred in the biography of Indian cricketer Dhoni. Finally, I got a chance to watch his movie. WOW! What a fantastic performance! It took around one and a half years to prepare himself for the role of MSD he said in an interview. Sushant has been on the minds of the entire South Indian people by this movie. 

Sushant Singh Rajput
A Scene from 'M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story'


Even though 'PK' was released earlier in 2014, only after watching the movie 'M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story' I watched 'PK'. His role as 'Sarfraz' in this movie has won my heart. Every time I think of this actor, this character only comes in my mind, even when I heard about his last day. 

It seems he had three desires when he came to Mumbai in search of his career in the Film Industry.  

1. To work with one of the prestigious production houses known as 'Yash Raj Films'.
2. To do commercial advertisements.
3. To be on the cover of FilmFare magazine. 

He had achieved them all. 

He shared 50 to-do-bucket lists on his twitter last year. 

Some of these are... 'Learn how to fly a plane', 'Help kids learn about space', 'plant 1000 trees', 'travel through Europe by train' etc.,etc.,

All his desires deserved to be fulfilled. 

Those desires are still alive. But, sadly, the person is not. 

Suicide is not the solution for all. Fight, don't flight. There is a ray of hope in every life. 

Sushant Singh is a person always loved by the people from the bottom of the heart. RIP! 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post